The best Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream – Dairy free!
This is a super chocolaty, creamy, indulgent version of my Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream and its so good!
Have I mentioned before – my husband LOVES chocolate and was really impressed when I made this for him earlier this evening. This dessert really delivers an amazing chocolate peanut butter punch and although I wouldn’t go so far as to say its healthy, it is vegan and sugar free so can’t be too bad.
This delicious ice cream is unbelievably easy to make and I will be making it for my friends on Saturday night (I’m cooking for a mix of veggies, vegans and carnivores). I think they will all love it.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (I used Meridian)
- 2 dates
- Splash almond milk
- Toppings – cacao nibs, nuts, seeds etc
- Chop the banana’s and freeze overnight.
- Add the frozen banana’s to your food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add the peanut butter, cacao powder, dates, and almond milk. Blitz until completely blended silky and smooth.
- Top with your favourite toppings (I used cacao nibs and pecan nuts). Delicious!