Quick homemade Hummus
I love hummus!! You can whip this homemade hummus up in minutes and tastes so much better than shop bought stuff (and you know exactly what goes into it). This quick and super delicious recipe can be pimped up with spices or additional ingredients such as edamame beans, or beetroot. Enjoy!
I hope you like my recipe; if you recreate it tag on instagram with #rebelrecipes @rebelrecipes for a chance to be featured. Love Niki x
If you like the content that I’m sharing on this blog, please subscribe to my updates above and follow me on Bloglovin!
- 1 can/pack of organic chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 peeled garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp. organic Meridian tahini
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Ground black pepper
- Optional extras;
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked garlic powder
- Tip the organic chickpeas in the your blender.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, and olive oil.
- Blitz until smooth and creamy (aprox 2 minutes), add a little water to loosen.
- Season to taste (plus add any additional spices – I like cumin seeds) and blitz again.