Delicious Pepper and Cumin Dip
You’ve got to try this dip, it’s sweet and salty slightly spicyness is delicious.
It can be whipped up in minutes and is amazing as part of a mezze, or as an accompaniment like a relish or chutney.
I actually whipped up a batch and had some for breakfast this morning with buckwheat pancakes (I need to go shopping so the cupboard was bare, so happy I found a jar of roast peppers so I could make this dip!
If you like the content that I’m sharing on this blog, please subscribe to my updates above and follow me on Bloglovin!
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 jar of roasted peppers
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 2 tsp maple syrup ( or agave)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Add all the ingredients apart from the olive oil to a food processor and blitz to a paste
- Slowly pour in the olive oil until really smooth and glossy
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.