Coconut Jam Energy Balls
Now you know how much I love coconuts? Well, maybe not but I LOVE everything about coconuts and have been raving about them for years. I’m so happy that everyone has finally realised how amazing, healthy and delicious they are and they are getting ever more popular.
Having been a fan of The Coconut Merchants amazing organic coconut products for a while now, I am really happy to be collaborating with them. I can’t get enough of their coconut oil, toasted chips and light organic dessicated coconut which is perfect for energy balls and breakfast toppings.
Have you heard of their coconut jam which is causing such a stir? Seriously, it’s amazing! My friend Sophie was the first of my friends to discover it – good spot honey!
So, these are my Coconut jam energy balls – really gooey, sticky, coconut. I decided to replace my usual nut butter for coconut jam and they are gorgeous. Think coconut cookie dough and you’ll be somewhere close.
If you fancy trying any of their delicious products, they have kindly set up a special discount code so that you can get £5 off. Simply head over to their website and use this code: cm4nikiwebster
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 cup coconut merchant coconut jam
- 1/4 coconut merchant organic dessicated coconut (and more for costing the balls)
- Pinch sea salt
- Blitz the almonds in the food processor until you get a get a crumb, then add the dates.
- Blitz again until the dates and nuts combine, you can then add the coconut jam, dessicated coconut and a pinch on sea salt and mix again. The texture will be quite sticky.
- Sprinkle some dessicated coconut onto a chopping board and then form the mix into little balls by rolling them in the hands.
- Roll the balls in the coconut to coat the outside.