Winter Spiced Apple Overnight Oats – Updated
These apple cinnamon overnight oats are so easy to throw together the night before and are ready when you wake up the next morning. Overnight oats are really satisfying and wholesome and keep you full up for hours.
I think this is the first overnight oat recipe I ever made and keep coming back to it as I love this classic flavour combination apple and spicy cinnamon, you may want to sweeten a little with some maple syrup but I think its just as delicious without.
I use organic, gluten free oats but you can use your favourite. You can also substitute your favourite muesli for the oats if you fancy additional textures and flavours.
- 1/2 cup organic gluten free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder, paste or essence
- 1 tbsp. seeds or nuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional
- 1. Pop the oats, almond milk, orange juice, flax & chia seeds into a container and mix well (ensure all the chia seeds are coated), seal the container and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and transfer to a bowl, grate in the apple, stir and loosen if needed with a little more almond milk and sprinkle the seeds and mix in the spices.
- Top with toppings of choice.