Here’s my quick and easy recipe for my blueberry porridge. I’m be going through a porridge phase at the moment – hmm maybe the lack of sun apart from last weekend?
My healthy and warming blueberry porridge is really simple and quick to make and it’s really yummy – the blueberries add some extra goodness and turn everything a gorgeous purple colour which I love.
You can top with all your favourite toppings – I like adding a little crunch so my buckwheat granola, some toasted coconut flakes and seeds always works well for me.
If you like the content that I’m sharing on this blog, please subscribe to my updates above and follow me on Bloglovin!
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Chia seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Buckwheat granola
- Toasted coconut flakes – I used The Coconut Merchant
- Add the oats, blueberries, milk and maple syrup to a saucepan and cook your oats for a few minutes until they are nice and creamy.
- Add more milk if you like them a little looser and more maple syrup if you’ve got a sweet tooth!
- Top with your favourite toppings