Pink Lady Apple and Courgette Cookies
A Pink Lady Apple Weird and Amazing Food Combinations Recipe
I can’t get enough of my squiggy banana flapjacks and make them all the time; adapting and tweaking the recipe along the way to create completely new flavour combinations.
I’m loving this version – inspired by all the lovely autumnal fruits and veg around at the moment I’ve added some grated apple and courgette to the mix and I’m so excited by the result. Naturally sweet, soft and gooey and with just 2tbsp sweetener per 12 cookies. These guys are also gluten and dairy free (you could also remove the nut butter and walnuts for a nut free version and they would still be amazing).
There is so much goodness packed into these cookies, perfect for breakfast or wholesome snack. I hope you like them!
For more Pink Lady Apples recipes check out their website; www.pinkladyapples.co.uk/in-the-kitchen
If you like the content that I’m sharing on this blog, please subscribe to my updates above and follow me on Bloglovin!
- 1 grated apple – I used pink lady
- 1/2 grated courgette
- 2 smashed bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut syrup or sweetener of choice
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp nut butter – I used cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essense
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir throughly to combine.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper then scoop out heaped tbsp’s of the mix and place on the tray. Squish them down to flatten a little the bake on a medium heat for 20 minutes. Allow to cool a little before scoffing.