5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Choc Chip Coconut Bark (Vegan, Raw)
I’ve had a lovely lazy Sunday for a change and spent the day relaxing, cooking and trying to do some studying, not so successful on the studying front but on the plus side I did make this super delicious and crazy easy peanut butter choc chip coconut bark. I mean this is seriously good guys – ice creamy nutty chocolatey deliciousness. I love raw chocolate bark but this actually beats it in my mind as it’s so amazingly creamy and anything peanut butter is always a winner for me.
So all you need to do is mix coconut yogurt, peanut butter (or almond), a little maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon, add any toppings, freeze and voila. And of course you can mix up the flavours by adding in fruit, nuts & seeds, matcha, raw cacao powder etc.
I hope you like these as much as I do…Enjoy! Xx
I hope you like my recipe; if you recreate it tag on instagram with #rebelrecipes @rebelrecipes for a chance to be featured. Love Niki x
If you like the content that I’m sharing on this blog, please subscribe to my updates above and follow me on Bloglovin!
- 1.5 cups coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Raw Cacao nibs
- Toasted almonds
- Add all the bark ingredients to your food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape out onto a baking tray lined with cling film. Smooth out to aprox 1cm deep then top with the almonds and cacoa nibs.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hrs.
- When you’re ready to eat it, remove from the freezer and break up to eat.
- Enjoy! X